Songs in this collection are for all kids ranging from infants to elementary age and even older children.
Conversation Station contains 12 songs that focus on a variety of different speech and language tasks. These songs are the most diverse of all our songs. They are packed with speech and language tasks from simple consonant-vowel and single-word practices to more complex verbal exercises such as understanding and answering questions, making comments, recognizing environmental sounds, and sequencing steps to daily routines. These songs are exciting, engaging, and filled with ways to enhance your child’s speech and language skills.
What else is included?
1. Summary of picture sheets.
2. Lyrics to all songs.
3. A manual loaded with general suggestions for the pictures and Objectives and Activities for each song - basically instructions how to use each song (and all included supporting materials) with your child or student.
4. Thematic speech and language goals for specific speech and language practice - In this section we have grouped our songs according to speech and language goals including common vocabulary, categories of objects, individual speech sounds, and grammatical structures.
5. At least one type of pictures - in color for all songs
- Small Follow-Along Sheets
- Large Follow-Along Sheets
- Activity Sheets
- Song Request Sheet