We are thrilled to present to you our collection of Spanish songs to enhance the speech and language development of children learning Spanish. These 14 songs focus on a variety of speech and language tasks from simple imitation of sounds, words, and phrases to direction-following tasks. The vocabulary emphasizes common Spanish words for young children from toddlers to early elementary age. The style of these songs is quite different. Digo y canto 1 primarily contains singing with music and rhythm.
What else is included?
1. Summary of picture sheets.
2. Lyrics to all songs.
3. A manual loaded with general suggestions for the pictures and Objectives and Activities for each song - basically instructions how to use each song (and all included supporting materials) with your child or student.
4. Thematic speech and language goals for specific speech and language practice - In this section we have grouped our songs according to speech and language goals including common vocabulary, categories of objects, individual speech sounds, and grammatical structures.
5. At least one type of pictures - in color for all songs
- Small Follow-Along Sheets
- Large Follow-Along Sheets
- Activity Sheets
- Song Request Sheet